What’s in it for you:
- Fun, challenging, rewarding environment
- Salary based on experience
- One on one support to the Managing Director
- This role will be based out of the City office, and an East Auckland office.
About the role
If you are a self-motivated, forward thinking executive assistant who is ready to make a difference, then this a great opportunity for you. The role reports to and supports the Managing Director with his day to day activities.
- Calendar, set up meetings, travel and accommodation, minutes of meeting, act as point of contact for correspondence
- Real Estate Due Diligence, compliance with consent and lodgment, & CCC
- Provide Marketing strategies, assist with the offer process
- Reporting, and anything else that is requested.
Skills & Experience
- Must be extremely proficient in Excel
- EA experience for a residential developer
- Own Transport
- Strong written and oral communication
- Time Management and ability to prioritise
- Loyalty and a high level of confidentiality.
About the company
Our client is a residential developer. The company in the current climate is going from strength to strength. The EA is heading overseas so this is your chance to secure this role. You may be looking at working closer to home or maybe you’re a Junior QS or contracts administrator looking for the next step.
How to apply
If you’re interested in this role, please submit your resume to Suman at Suman@franklinsmithgroup.co.nz.
Don’t miss this opportunity – apply today!