“For the love of Revit, technology advancements, and the beauty found in details – we do what we do.”
About the Company
Carving out a niche for themselves within the Architecture space, this team of about 30 pride themselves in being solid Revit practitioners. To be able to maintain their strong position and the use of BIM best practices, they take making personalised growth plans for every individual very seriously. Partnering with architecture companies to produce technically-driven designs, documentations and 3D visuals – they now seek to bring on board an Executive Architectural Technician who is ready to help spearhead their ambitions.
About the Role
Having worked with Revit and mentoring others to upskill in it, you would be involved with managing the architectural team, and be key to project planning and execution. You will be a key point of contact to continue longstanding client relationships. You will also have a hand in complex, commercial projects (up to $500mil) that will have you feeling challenged and looking at software in different ways.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of using Revit for work in NZ
- A minimum of 12 years of working in the architectural/construction industry
- Strong portfolio of large-scale, complex commercial projects
- A passion for Revit and for software/technological advancements
- Previously having led and mentored team members, while working alongside other project managers.
- A yearn to learn and a practical problem-solver.
- Extremely people-oriented, working well with both internal and external stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to challenge and further hone your Revit skills.
- Excellent company culture and leaders (which is possibly why many employees have been there for over a decade).
- To be part of a group of highly-skilled, like-minded individuals.
If you’ve been an avid Revit user and are now searching for the next step up, then this is your chance to be part of a collective that learns and grows together. Submit your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] today.