What’s in it for you:
- $28-$38/hr depending on experience
- Brand new plant and equipment
- Great pipeline of projects extending into the future
- Great company culture and experience working team
- Excellent focus on health and safety culture
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
About the role:
The role is open for multiple excavator operators to get stuck into the earthworks contract that started late last year. The machinery you will be operating are all brand new excavators, some with GPS capabilities so GPS operating experience preferable although not essential.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators up to 30 tonnes
- Class 2 minimum
- WTR endorsements
- Construct safe ideal
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
About the company:
The company searching is an industry leading earthworks contractor who are currently working full time on the NX2 project just North of Auckland. They have a great deal of ongoing work available for multiple excavator operators on both GPS and non-GPS machines.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.