What’s in it for you:
- Strong forward workload offering plenty of job security
- New plant and machinery
- Skilled and supportive working teams
- Exciting and interesting projects
About the role:
Join the team and get stuck in with this booming civil contractor. The role is open to excavator operators with proven experience working in and around services. You must be comfortable and efficient operating the smaller machines ranging from 1.5 tonnes to 15 tonnes whilst trenching on busy work sites. The project is based near Albany and about to kick off so get in your application and get started!
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators from 1.5 to 15 tonnes
- WTR, & Class 1,2 license
- Construct safe preferable
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
About the company:
The contractor in question is a North Shore based company that has secured a large portion of some of Auckland’s major infrastructure projects going well into the future. They have a skilled and knowledgeable crew that encourages a friendly and supportive environment. If you are looking for a civil contractor where your hard work is recognised and you are valued as an employee and person then apply now!
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.