- $25-$35/hr + Vehicle and Phone
- Great company culture with solid pipeline of projects
- New plant and equipment
About the company:
This company is an industry renowned, mid-sized civil contractor that have secured a great pipeline of projects going forward. They are known in the industry for their high working standards and great health and safety culture.
About the role:
This role is open to excavator operators with experience working on deep trenching and on civil development sites. The ideal candidate will also be able to follow plans efficiently and communicate well with the rest of the team. Willingness to jump out of the machine and help when needed is also highly valued.
- $25-$35/hr + vehicle and phone
- Great pipeline of projects extending into the future
- All PPE provided
- Excellent focus on health and safety culture
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators up to 30 tonnes
- Ability to follow plans independently
- WTR, Class 1,2,
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.