About the company:
The company is a specialist civil drainage contractor who have an impressive range of projects across Auckland that are ongoing. They have great plant and equipment and a supportive and inclusive working environment.
About the role:
The role is open to experienced excavator operators who have a background in drainage and working around services. They are operating machines from 5 -35 tonnes and looking to take on operators to help with their growing profile of projects.
- Strong forward workload offering plenty of job security
- New plant and machinery
- Excellent focus on health and safety culture
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Plenty of career progression and training on offer
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators up to 25 tonnes
- WTR, & Class 1,2 preferable
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.