- $25-$35/hr + Vehicle and Phone
- Great company culture
- Option to become a shareholder
About the company:
This company is an employee owned, industry leading civil contractor with a strong focus on excellent health and safety practices and career progression. They have fostered a great working environment with a family like culture and offer unique benefits such as share options for employees.
About the role:
This role is open to skilled excavator operators with experience working on deep trenching, moving pipe, and installing trenching shields all around services. The ideal candidate will also be able to follow plans efficiently and communicate well with the rest of the team. Willingness to jump out of the machine and help when needed is also highly valued.
- $25-$35/hr + vehicle and phone
- Great pipeline of projects extending into the future
- All PPE provided
- Excellent focus on health and safety culture
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators up to 30 tonnes
- Experience tipping and transporting
- Ability to follow plans independently
- Experience working around services
- WTR, Class 1,2,4
- Confined Space, Site Safe tickets beneficial
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.