What’s in it for you:
- Strong forward workload offering plenty of job security
- New plant and machinery
- Skilled and supportive working teams
- Exciting and interesting projects
About the role:
The position is open for an experienced excavator operator who has a background in subdivisions and bulk earthworks. You will be operating diggers ranging from 7 tonne right up to 30 tonne and expected to get out and help on the ground when required.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience
- Experience using excavators from 7 to 30 tonnes
- WTR, & Class 1,2 license
- Construct safe
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
- Able to pass a drug test
About the company:
The contractor in question is an industry leading subdivision specialist who have the projects and resources of a larger company whilst keeping the tight knit culture and working style of a smaller organisation. They have a great deal of work scheduled for the rest of the year and are searching for skilled individuals to join the team.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.