- Brand new machines
- Great Company Culture
About the company:
The company is an industry leading civil contractor who have secured a great scope of work on the Puhoi to Warkworth project and looking to take on more staff to keep up. They currently have a great earth works team out working and have recently secured 3 new machines that are waiting for operators to get in and hit the ground running.
About the role:
The role is based on the Puhoi to Warkworth project and you will be operating excavators right up to 50 tonnes. GPS operating experience is a bonus as majority of the machines are GPS fitted, however it is not essential. You must also have a good attitude to health and safety and solid communication skills.
- $25-$35/hr depending on experience
- Brand new plant and equipment
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract with a vehicle
- Solid pipeline of projects extending into the future
- Great working culture and crew
- Excellent focus on health and safety
- Ideally 5 years’ operating experience
- Class 2 minimum
- WTR endorsements
- Construct Safe
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.