We are currently searching for a experienced Estimator that is passionate about working on a variety of builds whether it be commercial, residential or refurbishment projects.
Complex challenges now confront the construction industry, whether it be procurement of materials from overseas or acquiring the right talent to do the job.
With this in mind our client is now seeking a Estimator who is an innovative thinker and has the ability to think outside the box when it comes to pricing projects. After experiencing a profitable few years, they feel the time is right to bring on a extra set of hands to help with forthcoming pricing & tendering.
The contractor we are working with is well respected and takes pride in the work it carries out & the way they are perceived across the industry.
They carry out projects that range in value from $5m – $40m within the commercia, residential, educational and retail sectors.
Role & Responsibilities: Estimator
- Compiling bills of quantities
- Preparing budget estimates and cost plans
- Assessing tender documents & preparing estimates
- You will need to continually be up to date with market information, with good knowledge of prices when dealing with subcontractors & materials
- Be able to manage a diverse workload with a variety of projects of different values
- Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project
- Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation
- Exceptional Microsoft office skills, in particular excel
This is an ongoing contract role- due to the workload there is a high possibility for long term work.
If you are interested in this estimator position please do not hesitate to apply or if you would require more information please feel free to contact Mick Emery on +64 9 281 2862 or [email protected].