Our long standing and ever-growing client, a Tier 2 contractor with operations nationally, now seek to strengthen their already experienced commercial/bid team with the addition of an Estimator. Our client specialise in delivery a range of major civil infrastructure projects but seek a Estimator coming from a water / sewer background. Ideally this candidate will be well versed in pipeline infrastructure, trenchless methods and all things water! You must have at least 5 years’ experience within the Australian market to be considered for this not to be missed opportunity
Key duties of an Estimator:
· Review tender and contract documentation.
· Provide innovative alternative value-added engineering solutions to customer requirements.
· Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime.
· Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit.
· Coordinate post tender review capturing key client considerations in the award of tender.
· Conduct analysis of non-award tender submissions and seek feedback for future tender submissions.
The Estimator must have:
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Degree / Trade qualifications in Construction or Engineering.
· Knowledge of pipe rehabilitation/installation industry preferred.
· Proficiency in MS Office and applicable estimating software.
· Strong commercial acumen with a focus on cost effective solutions.
· High level of analytical skills, particularly in the area of tender review.
Give me a call on the details below if you are interested in hearing more about this position with one of Australia’s most recognisable names in the civil game!
P – 0426 663 938
E – [email protected]