Franklin Smith is currently working with a leading player in the Civil's & Infrastructure sector when it comes to demolition & project management. They have developed a leading reputation for innovative & sustainable thinking and let its actions do the talking.
Due to a successful period of tendering they now are needing to expand its commercial team and need an Estimator with civil's experience. The successful candidate will have a solid estimating background with a strong knowledge of the civil & infrastructure sector.
Our client would also consider individuals from a quantity surveyor background that have had plenty of involvement with pricing of projects.
Role & Responsibilities: Civil Estimator
· Compiling bills of quantities Preparing budget estimates and cost plans
· Assessing tender documents & preparing estimates
· You will need to continually be up to date with market information, with good knowledge of prices when dealing with subcontractors & materials
· Be able to manage a diverse workload with a variety of projects of different values
· Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project
· Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation
· Exceptional Microsoft office skills, in particular excel
This is an ongoing contract role- due to the workload there is a high possibility for long term work.
If you have any questions in regards to this Estimator opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected] or apply direct via the below.