We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith have now partnered with an established mid-tier contractor, working on a diverse portfolio of projects, who are seeking an Estimator to join their team.
Our client has built an outstanding reputation by successfully delivering award-winning projects across multiple sectors. A privately-owned and operated firm, therefore the directors will be working with you daily, yet you get full autonomy to run your own operation. With continuous investment in training and skills development our client is dedicated to developing some of the most-respected estimators in Brisbane.
Due to an internal promotion our client is looking for an Estimator to join their vibrant, dedicated team of experts.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable to work as a stand-alone Estimator as well as collaborate within a team, who demonstrated a stable career and looking to drive exceptional levels of profit. The perfect candidate will have a minimum 8 years’ experience as an estimator within Australia. Experience within Commercial end-to-end estimating will be advantageous.
- Estimate the cost of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfillment of the programme on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Promote our client’s values towards its customer in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or experience working in trade
- 8+ years’ experience in estimating within Australia
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.