We are FRANKLIN SMITH and we are BRAND NEW in Australia.
We aren't the everyday run of the mill agency.
We specialise in searching and selecting technical leaders for highly progressive, innovative and growing businesses. We are experts. We are fast. We make things happen for our clients and candidates confidentially across the world.
Franklin Smith have now partnered with an award-winning Main Contractor, who having set a new 5-year growth plan, are looking to add an Estimator to their team.
Our client is a multi-disciplinary main contractor who pride themselves on their superior service, successfully delivering many of the country’s most technically challenging projects. Our client maintains their reputation of being (one of the best/a leader) in the market by delivering expert and agile solutions for their clients of multiple sizes, including large government contracts. Their passionate, vibrant and quality driven team build an inclusive culture designed to prevent staff from becoming disenfranchised.
Due to our client’s continual growth, they are currently looking to add an Estimator with over eight years’ experience to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be driven, conscientious, well presented and consultative to clients and stakeholders of the business. The candidate will have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in estimating within Australia.
- Estimate the cost of projects in order to meet or exceed the client’s requirements
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit
- Support the fulfillment of the programme on time and to the required quality while maximising the gross profit and client’s satisfaction
- Promote our client’s values towards its customer in order to meet or exceed their expectations
- Obtain suitable market quotations to substantiate the prime
- Deliver accurate prime cost submissions at the adjudication meeting in a professional and logical manner
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying/Construction Management or experience working in trade
- 8+ years’ experience in estimating
- Have strong organisational skills and able to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work as an individual and work co-operatively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please send an updated CV and cover letter via the apply button or contact Kyle Robin for more info on 0416286829.