Franklin Smith currently have an opportunity for an experience Environmental Technician to join a nationwide Consultancy that specialise in providing high quality testing services across the Asbestos, Methamphetamine, Noise and Air quality space.
Tried and tested for over 20 years in New Zealand this home-grown Consultancy started from humble roots but with a massive emphasis on providing an ethical and consultative experience for their clients they grew from strength to strength to present day with multiple offices in both the North/ South Island’s and capabilities across multiple environmental disciplines.
About the role:
- Air sampling/air quality assessments
- Asbestos surveys and removals
- Writing reports and keeping up with administrative duties
- Completing/maintaining QA reports
- Giving technical feedback to clients
- Among other duties
- Tertiary qualification in an environmental or relevant field
- Hold current NZ driving license
- Willing to travel on occasion for projects (Waikato + Bay of Plenty)
- Strong team player
- Strong HSE focus
- Ambitious with the desire to upskill
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with a successful Consultancy that put a massive focus on staff development, well being and offer opportunities to constantly develop and up-skill!
For further information regarding this role then please contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on 021839812 or send an updated cv to [email protected]