What’s in it for you?
- $40/hr – $55/hr Depending on experience
- Work ute + phone
- Long term ongoing projects and job security
- Excellent working team
- Great company culture
- Plenty of room for company growth
About the role
The role is for a certified civil drainlayer who can sign off on plans and work on large sized subdivisions around Auckland. You would be part of the senior team of drainlayers working with competent and experienced crews executing projects and helping upskill younger workers.
Skills & Experience
- Registered & licensed tradesmen
- Class 1 license essential higher classes preferred
- RTW endorsements
- 8 years’ experience
- Drug free
- Construct safe preferable
About the Company
The company is a young civil contractor that has been in business for over 4 years and taking on a large amount of high-profile work. They have an excellent culture with an experienced team and provide a working environment that recognises and rewards hard work and skill.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.