About the Role:
Join an exciting civil contractor known for supporting their employees and encouraging career progression. This role is open for keen drainage workers with experience in the 3 waters industry laying PE and concrete pipe from 225mm to 1050mm. You will be working in an experienced and welcoming crew taking on key infrastructure projects and plenty of training will be provided for the right people.
What’s in it for you?
- $23/hr – $29/hr
- Additional training courses provided and encouraged
- Permanent contracts available
- Job progression and security guaranteed
- Welcoming and friendly working culture
- Great company culture and H&S attitude
About the Company:
The contractor in question is a mid-sized civil drainage specialist who have a busy pipeline of key projects going well into the future. They are all about finding the right people and investing in them to create the future leaders of the business. They also have a great H&S culture and offer an environment that will make you excited to arrive on site each morning.
Skills & Experience
- Class 1 license
- 3 years’ civil drainage experience
- Confined space and gas detection
- Construct Safe
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.