We are working with a well-established drainage company who have recently won several large contracts and now require hardworking and reliable labourers to join their Drainage team working in the Auckland region.
Although prior experience in Drainage would be an advantage for this position, it is not essential. The key attributes we are looking for is reliability and a good attitude towards work.
This is an opportunity for someone keen to kick off their career and even work your way to apprenticeship if at is of interest. It is also a good opportunity for someone who isn’t afraid of hard work and keen to work some good hours and make some good money.
General duties will be a range of domestic and civil drainage doing pipelaying, trench digging and back filling along with everything in between.
What you need to have;
- At least 1 years’ experience in the same of similar role would be an advantage but not essential
- Class 1 license and reliable transport
- Punctuality and a hardworking attitude
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Physically fit and happy to get stuck in
If this sounds like the role for you or you want more information, email your CV to me at [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you