What’s in it for you:
- Up to $25/hr depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- PPE provided
- Plenty of training and support
- Job security and career progression
About the Role:
Get stuck into your new career in civil drainage with this industry renowned contractor. The role is open for entry level drainage candidates with roughly 6 months to 2 years’ of civil experience. Your first project is an exciting and high-profile job based in a central Auckland suburb with plenty of public transport options and carparking.
Skills & experience:
- Class 1 license
- Construct Safe ideal
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- 6 months to 2 years Civil drainage experience
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
About the Company:
The contractor in question is a renowned civil drainage specialist who have the culture and friendly environment of a smaller company, with all the resources, jobs and opportunities for progression as a tier one contractor.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.