What’s in it for you?
- $28/hr + depending on experience
- Friendly and welcoming company culture
- Training and development programs offered and encouraged
- Full time hours
- Secure workload
- Great plant and equipment
About the role:
Jump on board with this industry renowned civil contractor and become part of their experienced and professional crew. In this role you will be expected to operate their various directional drills and assist on the ground with related activities ranging from basic maintenance to locating services etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3yrs drilling experience
- Class 2 license preferable
- WTR endorsements
- Physically fit and willing to help off the drill when required
- Reliable and able to pass a pre employment drug test
About the company:
The company in question is a civil contractor at the top of their game, who have secured and started a large scope of projects going well into 2021. They are an Auckland based mid-sized contractor with the resources of a larger company but the culture of a tight knit family orientated crew. This contractor specialises in civil drainage and infrastructure and have built a solid name for themselves in the market that they continue to live up to.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.