- $25-$33/hr including phone and vehicle
- Exciting and steady stream of projects
- Excellent training and upskilling provided
About the company:
This company is an award-winning contractor who has secured several large projects in Auckland and needing to expand their team to keep up. They have a very strong company culture that hosts frequent BBQ’s as well as staff trips to league and union games.
About the role:
This role includes all the tasks involved with operating a directional drill with some additional labouring and driving duties. You will need to be an all-rounder and happy to help out in other aspects of the company.
- $25-$33/hr +
- Training and development programs offered and encouraged
- Full time hours
- Secure workload
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Minimum 3yrs drilling experience
- Experience locating and operating around services
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety practises
- Minimum class 2 & WTR
- Physically fit and willing to help on odd labouring jobs
- Reliable and able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Two contactable references
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.