- $25-$35/hr depending on experience
- Exciting and steady stream of projects
- Excellent training and upskilling provided
About the company:
This company is an industry leading contractor that have a great working team and supportive environment. They have a secure stream of interesting projects across Auckland and are in need of good drillers to join the team.
About the role:
This role includes all the tasks involved with operating a directional drill. The role will also require someone who is happy to help out off the drill when needed.
- Training and development programs offered and encouraged
- Full time hours
- Secure workload
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Minimum 1.5yrs drilling experience
- A strong commitment to Health and Safety practises
- Class 2 license & WTR
- Physically fit and willing to help off the drill when required
- Reliable and able to pass a pre employment drug test
- Two contactable references
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.