What’s in it for you:
- $28-$35/hr depending on experience
- Strong pipeline of ongoing projects
- Family oriented company culture
- Excellent focus on health and safety
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
About the role:
Get stuck into the variety of piling and retaining wall projects that this industry leading contractor has to offer. In this role you will part of a skilled team as a machine operator driving and drilling for piles, you will also be expected to get out of the machine when necessary to help on the ground.
Skills & Experience
- 3 years’ operating experience
- Experience using diggers up to 30 tonnes
- Class 2 minimum
- RTW endorsements
- Construct safe ideal
- Physically fit and willing to get out of the machine and help when required
About the company:
The company searching is an industry leading civil contractor who specialise in piling and retaining walls. They have been in the market for decades and developed an extremely skilled and knowledgeable team who support an inclusive and friendly working environment.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.