- $25-$30/hr + phone and vehicle
- Excellent training and upskilling provided
- Workshop based role out of West Auckland
About the company:
This company is an award-winning contractor who has secured several large projects in Auckland and needing to expand their team to keep up. They have a very strong company culture that hosts frequent BBQ’s as well as staff trips to sporting events.
About the role:
This role involves servicing mainly diggers between 5 – 22 tonne and will be workshop based with some site repairs. This requires skills in hydraulics, modern diesel engines and related electronics.
- $25-$30/hr + Vehicle and phone
- All tools provided with workshop
- Training and development programs offered and encouraged
- Full time hours
- Secure workload
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
- Experience with diggers ranging from 5 – 22 tonnes
- Welding experience ideal
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Full class 1
- Ideally class 2+ and/or WTR
- Ideally hold a trade qualification as a diesel technician
- H&S conscious
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- Strong mechanical diagnostic and solution skills
Click to apply: If you would like a secure job working in an active, hands on environment, I would like to hear from you.