Intermediate to Senior DevOps Engineers:
We're looking for DevOps engineers, who love both Software engineering and are systems enthusiasts.
This is a huge opportunity for growth, with a lot of emphasis placed on staff development and career growth.
So, here is what we are looking for:
- Experience in creating & maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of how artefacts are managed and promoted through environments.
- Experience in automating Infrastructure deployment using tools such as Terraform.
- Experience in configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Salt or similar)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and Helm.
- Experience with a major cloud provider.
- 2+ years’ experience in running large systems and Infrastructure
- 2+ years’ experience in Software Engineering
- Experience with logging systems based on the ELK stack
- Experiencing with alerting systems.
- The ability to communicate to many stakeholders, some of which aren’t tech-savvy.
What you'll do:
- Be customer-focused and engage directly with other with squads, architects and tribes to understand platform needs and build solutions to address these.
- Work with stakeholders and squads to agree and implement business metrics and Service Level Indicators/Objectives/Agreements.
- Contribute to the direction, structure and culture of our Chapter.
- Develop, guide and educate other squads on the creation of CI/CD pipelines into our Kubernetes environments.
- Continuously Improve our shared DevOps Infrastructure and Platforms that are used across the group.
- Implement and automate Monitoring and Alerting solutions.
- Implement and automate Capacity planning solutions.
- Take ownership of your personal career and development.