Our client is one of NZ’s Largest Specialist Property Consultancies. This is a group that prides itself on a renowned culture to accompany what is an outstanding portfolio. These two factor have truly made this group a desired destination in the market. They deliver technical excellence in a range of property services to corporate, government and private landowners.
Your new role as development manager will be to join the existing tight knit team specifically to work collaboratively with a selected team on the groups most renowned and significant projects.
What you'll need to succeed
This position requires someone with specific personality traits as well as skill-set to be successful in this role. Someone of these requirements are, but not limited to:
- A bachelors degree in Property and Real Estate, Architecture or other related discipline
- Experience in Design Management, Architecture is preferable but not essential
- Strong delivery experience – preferably on mixed-use projects
- Strong negotiation skills
- Masterplanning experience
- Minimum 5+ years experience as Development Manager
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work on a career defining project with a highly sought after employer. These are projects that will enable you to take your career to the next level.
It is not uncommon for this group to hold team bonding days at a variety of events and venues. They truly support the work life balance and reward the staff individually and as a whole.
To learn more or to see a full job description, please submit your interest via the link above, or alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Jason Goodson at Franklin Smith Group on 092812862 or email your CV to [email protected]