"The opportunity of a lifetime for a Design Manager / Coordinator who desires to be an integral part of a high profile project and company."
About the Company
As a giant in the construction company, many of the projects undertaken have been highly massive and iconic. Working with both horizontal and vertical markets, there is lots of exposure and experiences to be had here. With the strong history of projects, clients, and collaborations – this company is in a good position to provide support for career progression within the company and beyond.
About the Role
These two positions of Design Manager and Design Coordinator have opened up for a big project that will last for about 3-4 years. Having said that, these roles are permanent, full-time positions and future projects are sure to be just as exciting to work on.
Bringing together design, construction, project and people management expertise, these positions are integral to ensuring continuity between the ongoing changes of design and construction phases. Evaluating risks of designs, as well as generating solutions and communication channels are key. These two individuals will be working closely together, along with a variety of internal and external stakeholders from a central location in the CBD.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in commercial construction in NZ
- Tertiary qualification in Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or of similar relevance
- A portfolio of working on large-scale, complex projects
- Team lead and on-site experience
- Ability to foresee risks, provide effective solutions and directions
- Extremely strong relationship and project management skills
- Site managers, senior architectural designers, architects are invited to apply.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial construction in NZ
- Tertiary qualification in architecture, engineering, construction, or of similar relevance
- Strong understanding of how design is applied in planning and building processes
- Proactive, driven, with a desire to learn and gain exposure
- A high level of interpersonal and organisational skills
- Junior site managers, junior architectural designers, architects are invited to apply.
What's in it for you:
- Top remuneration rates and job security (up to $150k)
- Working and learning with industry experts from various sectors
- The opportunity of a lifetime to say that you have worked on this project and gone through this experience with a big team!
How to Apply
If you are someone who seeks out challenges, this one’s for you. If you’re looking for something else as a Design Manager, I may have a few more roles that I could talk to you about too. Simply send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to start our confidential chat today.