Customer Services Representative
We are on the hunt for an experienced Customer Services Representative!
Work for a global freight forwarding company. You will be working within the Customer Services team managing and delivering a high level of customer service to a growing portfolio of both existing and new customers.
What Your role will look like:
- Enter, track and follow up orders according to agreed milestones
- Handle customer enquiries, ensuring all communications are of the highest standard
- Logistically consolidate FCL/LCL containers for customers
- Check and approve documentation for the operations and customs teams
- Complete quotes, costings and rate cards
- Customer visits as required
- Establish reports for customers
- Support Manager with new sales quoting
- Ensure customer communications are entered into Cargowise.
A successful candidate will have
- At least 2 + years of experience in the Freight Forwarding industry
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable communicating and meeting with clients
Bonus but not essential
- EDI knowledge
- Previous use of Cargowise
What will be on offer for you!
- Supportive team environment
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- Great salary on offer
If this sounds like a bit of you, it is a great opportunity to take the next step in their Freight Forwarding career!
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Kennedy by email [email protected] or phone 021 279 9355 for a confidential discussion.