Remediation Site Manager (Contract)
Our client aims to be one of New Zealand’s best construction companies, delivering to a standard consistently exceeding client expectations – to the highest quality, value for money and return on investment. They boast a team of over 150 people with branches scattered throughout the North Island, they are one of the construction industries hidden gems.
Due to continued growth throughout the industrial and commercial sectors they are seeking a Site Manager with significant Remediation experience for long term contract role based in central Auckland. The company has been established with the ability to be flexible with the market. They consider themselves small enough to be agile but big enough to compete with the top companies in the industry.
Our client has a unique ability to apply experience and capability to resolve building challenges to achieve successful project outcomes, on budget and on time.
Job title: Site Manager
Company type: Developer/Contractor
Contract type: Contract
Contract duration: 6 months +
Salary: $60-70 PH
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supervision of sub-contractors
- Ensuring adherence to project specifications & programme
- Ordering materials
- Health and Safety
- Stakeholder management
- Preparing site reports
- Ensuring the package is delivering on time and to quality of brief
- 10+ years’ Construction industry experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Foreman/Site management roles
- 1-2+ years’ Remediation works experience is critical
- NZ work experience is essential – Any applications without local experience will be unsuccessful
- Solid work ethic and reliability to see the project through
To apply for this position, please send an up-to-date cv to [email protected] or call for a 100% confidential conversation on 021 975 899