Are you a contracts manager with the ability to detail specific cost plans for projects then implement programme & specific sequencing for once the works commence? If you are I am keen to speak with you about a role I have with a up & coming civils contractor. They emphasis the real importance of establishing long standing relationships with a diverse clientele.
Reporting directly to the managing director, you will take a lead on all procurement & pricing of forthcoming works on projects ranging between $500k – $10m in value. Specific works can range from improvements to footpaths, structural repairs to bridges and roading.
This is initially a contract opportunity with a strong prospect of becoming permanent in future.
Role & Responsibilities: Contract Manager
- Proven experience as a contract manager or project manager on civil infrastructure projects valued between $100k – $10m
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- The ability to compile reports on a weekly & monthly basis
- Develop & form close relationships with clients, subcontractors & key stakeholders
- Track record of managing multiple crews across an assortment of projects; coordinating programmes and sequencing of specific works
- Commercial acumen; able to procure and manage tender evaluations & subcontractor allocation
- Accurately forecasting costs, monitor contracts & manage budgets
This is a great opportunity for a proven contracts manager wishing to play its part in a growing business and take the next step in their management career. Along with a great variety of projects they also offer a competitive rate and training. If you have any questions in regards to this Contract Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.