What’s in it for you?
- $30/hr – $40/hr dependent on experience
- Opportunities for immediate permanent contracts
- 45+hrs per week
- Secured and ongoing workload
About the role:
I currently have multiple roles for experienced concrete placers and finishers within an industry leading civil contractor. The role is based out at the Auckland Airport and the project will be ongoing for at least six months with plenty more work in the pipeline. Due to the long term nature of the project and the growth of the contractor, they are looking for dedicated employees with the right work ethic and attitude to take on permanently.
- Minimum 5yrs experience in concrete finishing and placing
- Experience with bull floats and power floats
- Physically fit
- Reliability and punctuality
- Construct safe
- Preference to those with class 2 or WTR
- Ability to pass a preemployment drug screening is a must
About the company:
The company in question is a tier 1 civil contractor with a range of specialties including structural foundations and underground pipelines. They have a great reputation in the market for being health and safety focused and looking after their workers.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.