Our client is a highly respected NZX-listed fund that invests in high-quality properties in both Australia and New Zealand. With their focus on healthcare properties, they understand and accommodate the needs of all their tenants. This role is a 12-month fixed term role with a possibility to go Permanent depending on performance an growth of the company.
- Alongside the Property Team, you will manage a portfolio to ensure full optimisation of the property and shareholder returns
- Oversee the smooth building operations and ensure that maintenance is carried out to set standards
- OPEX budgets and washups
- Rent Reviews
- Upkeep and management of the PMS
- Managing the interests of both internal and external stakeholders
- Oversight of Facilities Management related queries and compliance
- Reviewing, instructing and inspecting dilapidation schedules
- Administering H&S processes
- Assisting with asbestos and earthquake management programmes.
- A minimum of 4 years of Commercial Property Management experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification is preferred
- Financial acumen and a high attention to detail ensuring that company’s objectives are being met
- Results driven individual
- Ability to create a strong working relationship between various stakeholders in the business
Surrounded by personnel who are easy to communicate with, look to resolve issues quickly and provide relevant analysis to their clients, you can guarantee to be working alongside to some real leaders in the industry.
For a confidential discussion or to register your interest contact Jason Goodson at Franklin Smith on 09 281 2862 or email your CV to [email protected]