About the company:
The contractor is a family owned civil company that have a great pipeline of projects going into next year and looking for some all-rounders to join the team. They currently have a broad scope of civil work so experience working around services and in confined spaces are very beneficial.
About the role:
The contractor prides itself on having workers who can complete all activities within their projects. This means they are looking for candidates who are keen and able to jump out of the machine when required and into a truck or at the end of a shovel. Drain laying and concreting experience is also very highly sought after however training and upskilling on these aspects can be provided for the right people.
- $25 – $33/hr depending on experience
- Great profile of projects
- Plenty of career and skills progression on offer
- Job security within an industry renowned contractor
- Great working culture
- Minimum class 4 license
- WTR endorsements
- Experience working around services and in confined spaces
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Construct safe ideal
- Drug free
Click to apply: If you are searching for a hands-on role in an industry leading civil contractor with excellent job security.