Calling all civil construction workers
- Do you have civil construction experience?
- Are you fed up with the company you are working for?
- Are you wanting career development, better working hours or a higher wage?
I currently have a number of clients in and around Auckland screaming out for experienced and reliable staff. They have been looking to expand their teams since securing many high-profile projects across Auckland city and need to keep on top of the workload as the days get longer. I have open roles in all aspects of civil construction including:
- Machine operators
- Class 4-5 drivers
- Skilled laborers
I am looking for people with a range of experience from 1 year up to Supervisory level and have options to work large hours with over time allowances or options to work shorter standard weeks to spend more time with family etc.
Attributes I am looking for include
- Minimum class 1 license
- WTR Endorsements preferred
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- Two contactable references
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical
The key here is you are reliable and willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck into it, if this sounds like you then get in touch today.
Franklin Smith offer flexibility, on-going projects, reasonable rates, and we'll pay you every week- no need to chase people for money. Our team is dedicated to ensuring we find you a good job in a safe, healthy workplace. Additionally, there is potential for full-time permanent contracts with our clients directly.