About the company:
The company is an Auckland based civil contractor that have secured a good pipeline of projects and now looking to grow their team by taking on a leading hand. The company specialises in earthworks and infrastructure and their city-wide projects see them often working around services so experience in this area is essential.
About the role:
The role itself Is open to experienced civil workers who have a background in operating around services. The leading hand position requires you to be a natural leader with the ability to work independently. Given the nature of their projects a good knowledge of formwork and concrete pouring is also extremely beneficial.
- $35/hr + depending on experience
- Great plant and equipment
- Supportive and inclusive working culture
- Job security with a solid pipeline of projects
- Minimum full class 1 license
- Experience operating around services
- Background in formwork is preferable
- Strong and reliable work ethic
- Ability to pass a pre employment drug test
Click to apply: If you are searching for a hands-on role in an industry leading civil contractor with excellent job security.