What’s in it for you:
- $22/hr – $27/hr based on experience
- Training and support on offer
- Skilled and knowledgeable working crew
- Great working hours
- Weekly pay
- Exciting long term civil projects
About the role
This role is open to multiple skilled civil labourers who are looking for a civil contractor that values their employees and has on going long term work in Auckland. There are multiple available positions from general labouring to formwork, placing and drain laying. If you are wanting a secure job that offers great pay rates and has plenty of opportunities for growth and career progression, hit APPLY NOW!
Skills & Experience
- Class 1 license
- At least 1 years’ experience in civil construction
- Reliable transport to get to site
- Strong work ethic
- Construct safe or Site safe ideal
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
About the company
The company in question is an Auckland based civil contractor with a large amount of ongoing projects on key infrastructure projects are Auckland. They provide a wide range of civil services from concrete placement and general earthworks to service-based relocation work. They are now looking to grow their civil staff by taking on multiple skilled labourers who are keen and willing to develop their skills.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.