About the Role:
This role is open for a keen drainage labourer with some relevant civil experience to enter an industry leading civil contractor. The role will be based in Central and South Auckland for the foreseeable future and you will be part of a team responsible for installations and upgrades to civil three waters systems.
About the Company:
The company is an industry leading civil company that specializes in pipeline and drainage infrastructure and is now looking to grow their staff as they take on multiple high profile projects in Auckland.
- Up to $27/hr depending on experience
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- PPE provided
- Permanent contract available
- Plenty of training and support
- Job security and career progression
- Class 1 license
- WTR preferable
- Reliable and strong work ethic
- Civil drainage experience
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test
Click to apply: If you would like to start your civil career within a supportive and inclusive environment.