My client has been around since 1988, where two individuals started a garage start-up company that had intentions to set out and capture a share of the property valuation and consultancy market. Since then the company has grown into a multi-disciplinary, as well as adding six different building and construction services. My client pride themselves in being multi-cultural, having staff from over 25 countries in the world, and have a ratio in 50/50 to males and females.
To provide structural engineering services under the direction of the Senior Civil Technician and to work constructively with the Director and Technical Manager.
• Preparation of civil drawings and documents
• Completion of general drawings.
• Attend site to complete measures and inspections.
• Undertake 3D modelling
• Liaison with the Structural Engineering team, consultants, Councils and clients as required
• Develop structural drawing standards and library
• Manage efficient and timely delivery of projects
• Diploma/Certificate in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Civil 3D land development experience
• Familiarisation with NZ Codes and relevant guidelines
• 5+ years’ experience as a civil engineering technician
- Flexible hours! Plan and work your own day.
- Be a part of an exciting small family owned business that has been around for over 30 years!
- Ongoing training and support fully provided.
- Social club with all the exciting and fun activities.
To discuss the above role in more detail or to enquire about other interesting job opportunities, please contact Isen Lasso on 021839639, alternatively, please e-mail a copy of your CV and covering letter [email protected]