Business Development Manager Wellington
Be a part of a well-established international freight forwarding company. You will be working within a strong Business Development team managing delivering a high level of customer service and growing a portfolio of new clients.
About the role
My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager or a Key Accounts Manager looking to step into a Business Development role, training will be provided for the right candidate. Acting as the face of the company you will need to have the ability to gain new business and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What your role will look like
- Establish new business through prospecting and identifying growth opportunities
- Identify areas of the business where additional services can be provided to optimise the company’s supply chain and logistics function
- Meet and exceed KPIs
- Establish, develop, and maintain ongoing relationships with clients
- Report all data/sales and maintain CRM notes.
A successful candidate will have
- Proven BDM experience within the freight forwarding industry or strong Key Accounts Management experience
- Freight forwarding experience and knowledge is a necessity
- Professionally presented and strong communication skills
- Highly self-driven to succeed
- Strong excel experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to maintain your administration in CRM and work with strict KPIs
- Maintain and manage relationships
What will be on offer for you!
- Supportive team environment
- Great starting base salary on offer for the right candidate + OTE
- Full use of company car + fuel card
- Company laptop + phone
- Hybrid working from home and in the office when not out visiting clients
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your Freight Forwarding career!
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Kennedy by email [email protected] or phone 021 279 9355 for a confidential discussion.