Franklin Smith have partnered up with a unique contractor that specialise in the design, service and installation of Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration units to find an experienced Drafting Technician to join their Auckland team.
This role will see you producing high quality design concepts for a range of HVAC/R projects across the greater Auckland region.
Specialised contractor that operate in the commercial space but still have a family like culture, they offer fantastic remuneration, flexible working environment and have real options for progression/up-skilling.
- Previous experience working on HVAC, refrigeration, air-conditioning and general mechanical services
- Excellent Revit skills are a must
- Experience in AutoCAD, CADDuct or CADMEP skills desirable
- Experience with Navisworks and clash detection
- Understanding of New Zealand Standards and relevant authority requirements
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
If you are interested in working for a company that values their employees, has a professional approach and a friendly team with full support then I would love to hear from you.
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith Construction on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected]