Franklin Smith have partnered up with a specialist contractor who carry out design, service and installation work across the Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration space to find an experienced Draughting Technician to join their Christchurch team. This role will see you producing high quality design concepts for a range of HVAC/R projects across the greater Canterbury region.
Specialised contractor that operate in the commercial space but still have a family like culture, they offer fantastic remuneration, a vehicle, health insurance, flexible working environment and have real options for progression/up-skilling.
Basic responsibilities will include:
- Previous experience working on HVAC, Mechanical Services and Airconditioning essential.
- Excellent Revit skills are a must.
- Experience in AutoCAD, CADDuct or CADMEP skills desirable.
- Experience with Navisworks and clash detection
- Understanding of New Zealand Standards and relevant authority requirements.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team.
If you are interested in working for a company that values their employees, has a professional approach and a friendly team with full support then I would love to hear from you.
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith Construction on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected].