Our client is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer with some experience in Database Administration.
You will be developing and implementing, as well as maintaining existing, SSRS/SSIS/SSAS solutions. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining ETL scripts using data from both a bespoke system, as well as via commercial third-party software. You would also assist in the monitoring and ongoing maintenance of SQL Server databases.
As Business Intelligence Developer you will have exceptional attention to detail, understand the importance of time and urgency. You will be a strategic, tactical, and operationally aware individual with the ability to problem solve. You will be supremely organised, solutions focused with logistical nous, and ability to multi-task. You are a team player with the ability to meet deadlines and accommodate a changing work environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with SQL
- Computer Science or Mathematics degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced level on MS BI Platform (SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Extensive experience in ETL process
- Advance level of T-SQL skills, MDX and DAX language.
- Experience with visualisation tool like Power BI, Excel Pivot table.
- Experience with Azure, Logic App (MS Flow)
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible in a fast-paced entrepreneurial business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptionally organised with strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated with ability to deliver business requirements