Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Civil Construction
- Great learning environment
- Scope for progression
- Steady pipeline of work
Our client prides itself on putting in the hard yards and delivering a quality service to its clients day in day out. Regardless of the complexity or size of a project, this business puts its best foot forward and continuously hit tight deadlines and with a proven track record of success while producing work to a high quality.
The Company | Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Civil Construction
Based in Henderson, the scope of works can range from multiple $250k sized packages up to projects valued over $5m. Core focus areas for the business are project management, utility services, pipe installation and directional drilling. Working closely with an established commercial and accounts team, you will help with all matters related to cost & procurement.
Key Roles & Responsibilities | Assistant Quantity Surveyor – Civil Construction
- Procurement of materials for forthcoming projects
- Assist estimating department
- Reviewing tender documentation & tender process
- Chasing outstanding payments from subcontractors & clients
- Preparation and settlement of final accounts
- Involvement with the administration of construction contracts
This role would suit someone wishing to get into construction from an accounts background, or an individual that is wising to focus purely on a commercial role.
If you have any questions in regards to this assistant quantity surveyor opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62 or [email protected] or apply direct via the below.