Assistant Project Manager:
Take the chance to work for one of the Waikato’s leading civils contractors within the infrastructure sector. With a proven history spanning over 30 years, they are at the forefront for subdivision, three waters and infrastructure.
The Company: Assistant Project Manager
Our client has a proven record on delivering high quality civil projects; being family owned & operated adds a real element to the business. They have forged a reputation on hard work and attention to detail which has built up over decades. Having been in operation from the 1980s, they carry out works which can range from $500k – $10m, encompassing residential subdivisions, three waters and infrastructure services.
The Role: Assistant Project Manager
You will need to have experience as site manager, project engineer or supervisor on large scale civil projects with a key focus on subdivision and earthworks packages. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will take the lead on all production matters related to site, quality assurance, setting out, site inspections and health & safety.
Key Roles & Responsibilities: Assistant Project Manager
- Site establishment & mobilisation of all plant to site
- Take charge daily of pre-start tool box talks
- Experience working on roading infrastructure- in particular large scale subdivisions
- Have an ability to form close relationships with multiple subcontractors
- Ability to oversee procurement, variations and financial accounts
- Compile regular reports for the Contracts Manager
- Implementing health & safety procedures & standards
- Showcase high quality communication skills- both oral & written
The role would be on a permanent basis with the salary ranging from $90k – $100k + package.
With this great opportunity comes scope for progression for site supervisor or engineer wishing to take the next step forward into project management. If you have any questions in regards to this Assistant Project Manager opportunity please feel free to contact Mick Emery on 09 281 28 62/ [email protected] or apply direct via the below.