What’s in it for you:
- Strong forward workload offering full time hours
- New plant and machinery
- Skilled and supportive working teams
- Exciting and interesting projects
About the role:
Join an industry renowned surfacing and sealing crew building and repairing Auckland’s roads. If you are an experienced operator/asphalter and are looking to join a skilled and supportive family like crew look no further! This role is open to individuals with a good knowledge/skill of asphalt paving and related machine operating.
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 2 years’ minimum experience
- Class 1 license essential, class 2 beneficial
- WTR endorsements ideal
- Physically fit and capable of manual labour
- Reliable work ethic
About the company:
The company is a tier 1 surfacing and sealing contractor with a culture of investing in their people and providing opportunities for upskilling. They have a large amount of ongoing work offering full time hours through the winter period and into next year.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Tom Mulholland on 021 839 812 for a confidential discussion.