This reputable and innovative Engineering Consultancy based in the centre of Auckland are setting their sights around gathering the markets best asbestos surveying, management and occupational hygienists.
This is a senior and extremely attractive position for an Asbestos Consultant that is looking to progress their career and move forward within the industry. With branches in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and even the States, you will become a part of a growing organisation with maximum exposure to projects across the country.
Key job and tasks and responsibilities:
- Asbestos inspection and surveys
- Carry out audits and compliance inspections
- Use technical skills to provide support on large scale projects
- Project management
- Assisting with the strategy for development of commercial asbestos surveying/assessment services
- Running commercial asbestos surveys and assessments
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Asbestos assessing
- P402, P404 and ideally P403 accreditation
- Full NZ Driver’s License and ability to travel where needed
- Relevant tertiary qualification in environmental or occupational science
- Background in Asbestos Removal
- NZ licensed Asbestos Assessor
- Experience with ISO systems
You will be joining a successful team of professionals within a collaborative, friendly environment where people are a real focus.
If you would like to find out more about this job, speak to Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on +6421839812 or alternatively send an updated cv to [email protected]