Franklin Smith are continuing their long running relationship with a key player in the Demolition and Asbestos removal space with the search for an experienced class A Asbestos removal/Demolition Supervisor, this is the chance to join a dynamic company with a stable pipeline of projects and competitive salary packages on offer.
A Company that operates nationally with the ability to act both as a Demolition contractor and an Environmental Consultancy, they have quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the biggest players in their field and are undergoing a massive period of growth throughout all corners of NZ.
A motivated and driven individual who will have to be hands on and willing to get stuck in with projects while managing, training and guiding junior employees.
Requirements for this role will include:
- Asbestos Certificate of Competence/Class A or B licence (or equivalent), or similar Australian /International qualifications
- Strong experience in safe handling and removal of asbestos
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety aspects in Construction
- Additional qualifications e.g. working at heights, confined spaces, DG driving are a definite advantage
- Hardworking, reliable and the ability to supervise and work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and diligent in completing safety and operations documentation
- Current Drivers Licence
As a senior candidate from the industry you will be responsible for timesheet management, making sure the staff have completed relevant/necessary training and regular toolbox meetings.
If the above sounds like something you could see yourself doing and you want to take the plunge into a long career, then apply to this job now.
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected] All correspondence is confidential.