Franklin Smith are continuing their long running relationship with a key player in the Demolition and Asbestos removal space with the search for an experienced class A Asbestos Removal Supervisor, this is the chance to join a company that puts a real emphasis on staff development and safety with a stable pipeline of projects and competitive salary packages on offer.
A Company that operates nationally with the ability to act both as a Demolition Contractor and an Environmental Consultancy, they have quickly rose through the ranks to become one of the biggest players in their field and are undergoing a massive period of growth throughout all corners of NZ.
A motivated and driven individual who will have the ability to manage large scale removal projects while training and guiding junior employees with regards to best health, safety and environmental practice.
Requirements for this role will include:
- Asbestos Certificate of Competence/Class A or B licence (or equivalent), or similar Australian /International qualifications
- Strong experience in safe handling and removal of asbestos
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety aspects in Construction
- Additional qualifications e.g. working at heights, confined spaces, DG driving are a definite advantage
- Hardworking, reliable and the ability to supervise and work as part of a team
- Attention to detail and diligent in completing safety and operations documentation
- Current Drivers Licence
This is a great chance to join an industry leader operating at the highest level nationally with a stable pipeline of work in the greater Wellington area!
For further information or to register your interest contact Johnny O’Rourke at Franklin Smith on 021839812 or email your CV to [email protected] All correspondence is confidential.