"We love Architecture, we love doing projects involving communities, but we love living life to the full too."
About the Company
Some architectural practices pride themselves on their awards, while others identify themselves with being specialists. This centrally-located practice places emphasis on a culture that enables individuals to grow together through their architectural work, but also fulfilling goals and duties out of work. Their projects vary, including: residential, commercial, healthcare, institutions and community spaces. But one thing remains the same – The methodology in which they take every effort to understand the needs of their clients throughout all design phases (resulting in repeat clients).
About the Role
An experienced Architectural Graduate wanting to be exposed to projects from conception through to construction stages would be extremely suited for this opportunity. Being under the wing of an extremely passionate and patient leader, one would experience a good balance of running projects autonomously and receiving close mentorship that will facilitate success.
There is also an opportunity for an Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer who is looking to lead and mentor several others, while working in a company that prioritizes a work-life balance and family-oriented culture. Taking charge of projects from end-to-end and ensuring tasks are well delegated in this role is essential.
Skills and Experience
- Between 2-5 years of architectural experience in NZ
- Revit strongly preferred, but might consider an ArchiCAD background.
- Proactive, driven, with a strong will to learn anything and everything about proper architectural processes!
- Architectural Graduates and Architectural Designers are invited to apply.
Intermediate Architect/Architectural Designer
- Between 5-8 years of architectural experience (at least 2 years in NZ)
- A strong portfolio of a variety of project types
- Confidence in executing all phases of design
- Revit strongly preferred, but might consider an ArchiCAD background
- A passion for mentoring others!
What's in it for you:
- Extremely supportive team leaders and peers who encourage career growth and personal pursuits
- Plenty of assistance with registration
- Family-oriented team culture, in a medium-sized team
- A system of trust and autonomy
- Excellent work-life balance
How to Apply
An amazing mentor and strong rapport between team members can make all the difference. If you believe in that and are an Architectural Graduate or Intermediate Architect – send your CV to Maryanne Lee at [email protected] or dial 09 281 2862 to have a confidential chat today.