Administrator / Personal Assistant
The company is well known in Australasia and has hit the ground running in New Zealand. They have a fantastic company culture and specifically focus on nurturing their employees and implementing growth within the brand.
What will make you stand out:
- Solid EA/PA experience supporting a senior stakeholder within a corporate environment
- High attention to detail
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Liaison with external attendees for meetings
Key duties are as follows:
- Working closely with the Directors
- Formatting documents
- Ensure departments operate smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Maintaining office supplies
- Answering phones and taking messages.
If you are looking for that New Year’s resolution change and see yourself taking a step into the corporate world, please contact Elizabeth Townson on 021 504 639 or Apply Now.