About the company
Our Client is a leader in their industry, who provide end to end solutions within the lighting industry. With a large portfolio of commercial clients nationally they are now on the market for a full time permanent Administration Manager/Sales Support to join this family owned business.
About the role
This role will see you managing many tasks for the National Business Development Manager and the wider sales team.
- Propose Quotation and Contract Requests
- Follow up on council project requests
- Management of incoming calls and ability to vet them
- Proactive in providing a high standard of quality customer service
- General Office Administration
- The main purpose of the role is to provide structure and support
- This is a new role, so an opportunity to make it your own!
Skills & Experience
You need to have a solid understanding of the sales process.
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Strong business writing skills
- Adaptable/flexible personality as no two days are the same
- A sound understanding of MS Office and ability to pick up on other software
- Someone who can genuinely add value to the company.
What’s in it for you:
- Parking Provided
- Be paid well for what you do!
- Inhouse cafeteria (lunch is on the house!)
- If you are looking for a part time option – they are willing to consider.
How to apply
This successful candidate will be a motivated individual with the ability to learn quickly and handle the wide variety of tasks that are associated with the role.
If this role interests you then email your CV to [email protected] or click the APPLY NOW button