Are you an energetic, organized people person who wants to get into an administration position but doesn’t want to be stuck in an office all day buried in paperwork?
Franklin Smith is a well-established, fast growing, and high preforming recruitment company who specialize in construction recruitment across New Zealand.
We currently have a unique in-house opportunity for an outstanding individual who would support our construction teams across New Zealand from an administration, health and safety and pastoral care perspective.
In this incredibly rewarding position, you would be out and about meeting new people and making a real difference in our employees lives. At the same time, you would be part of an awesome dynamic team where you would be developing new skills every day.
The position would require someone who is:
- Very well organized
- Has an eye for detail
- Confident communicating over the phone and in person with a variety of people
- Willing to travel around New Zealand from time to time
- Willing to learn and pick up new industry-based qualifications
- Empathetic and understanding of people and different cultures
- Outgoing and able to think outside the box to solve problems.
- Able to show initiative and doesn’t need to be micro managed.
- Keen to work in a fun, flexible and positive work environment where they can develop their career.
What’s On Offer:
- Up to $50K base with annual reviews
- Flexible / fun work environment in a brand-new central Auckland office
- Use of a vehicle.
- Great variety of work – no one day will be the same
- Travel around New Zealand
- On the job and formal training
- Career development